Route Proving and Clearance Multi-Tool
Pearson Engineering’s Route Proving and Clearance Multi-Tool combines DETECT, PROTECT and DEFEAT capabilities to Counter Explosive Ordnance.
The RP&C Multi-Tool delivers a scalable and modular suite of RP&C capabilities for use on your existing vehicle fleet. Able to DETECT, PROTECT and DEFEAT a range of explosive threats, both on and off route, it enables freedom of manoeuvre and the maintenance of operational tempo.
Commonality of spares and training ensures a minimal logistical burden for the deployed force.
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to DETECT low metal content threats
- Metal Detector to DETECT high metal content threats
- Active Height Control maximises equipment performance and scanning accuracy
- High definition and infra-red vision systems enable the Positive Identification of surface threats and ‘Ground-Sign’ at distance
- A Laser Spectrometer aids threat awareness and confirmation at distance
- The Manipulator Arm is capable of holding the GPR vertically to allow the scanning of walls and threats adjacent to your route
- A tethered Unmanned Aerial vehicle (UAV) can be provided to aid off-route detection and the Commander’s local situational awareness
- Vehicle and crew survivability is enhanced with the inclusion of a Route Proving Roller which protects the host vehicle from Victim Operated (Pressure Plate) threats
- An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) can be provided to give a Commander a persistent over-watch capability, which can both DETECT and DETER the use of Command Initiated devices
- An IR decoy can also be integrated
- The Excavator Manipulator Arm can rapidly change attachments, allowing one vehicle to go from a DETECT to DEFEAT mission in a matter of minutes
- Various attachments (Digger, Ripper, Grabber, Bucket) are available to aid ground interrogation and threat neutralisation
- Fitting of an ‘Air lance’ aids threat confirmation (debris removal and non-invasive excavation)
- Verifies the presence of pressure-fused Improvised Explosive Devices on a route
- Stand-off ahead of the vehicle increases survivability
- Jettison capability ensures that a blast damaged roller does not serve as an obstacle for further mobility
- Configurable suite of threat detect capabilities provides tactical flexibility and a scalable approach
Find out more about the RP&C Multi-tool
A member of our team will respond as soon as possible.