Multi-purpose platform to handle a variety of dangerous tasks
The MW240 is a purpose-built remotely controlled platform used for the safe and effective clearance of explosive devices including landmines, IEDs and cluster munitions.
Its lightweight construction and compact dimensions make this vehicle easily transportable to remote, high-threat areas. It is a robust and proven solution designed to operate in challenging environments. It offers multifunctional use and has the ability to be fitted with various tools.
- Remote controlled with optional camera systems for high threat areas
- Effective clearance of AP and AT mines with tiller and flail
- Continuous ground penetration to depth of 250mm
- Runway clearance tool for the safe and effective clearance of cluster munitions
- High quality components to withstand difficult climatic conditions
- Range of interchangeable attachments for EOD and engineering tasks
- Maximum mine clearance performance up to 12,000m2 per day
- Robotic arm with tools for IED and UXO clearance
- Easy to transport. The whole system fits into 20ft ISO container
Large Scale Mine Clearance
Effective clearance of anti-tank (AT) and anti-personnel (AP) landmines, either by detonation or disruption. Efficient operation in the majority of terrain and environmental conditions encountered in minefields throughout the world. With either a tiller or a flail attachment, the ground is penetrated to a max. depth of 250mm.
Clearance of IEDs from routes in open areas when equipped with the robotic arm. The system is remotely controlled from a safe environment and is used with a camera system.
Clears AP mines and IEDs from routes and paths.
Road and runway clearance
Fitted with special tracks and using the appropriate tool (e.g. brush, or CBU collector and dispenser with magnet), the system can clear roads and runways/airfields from cluster munitions and other explosive remnants of war.
Multi-purpose engineer operations
Fitted with various multi-purpose attachments (e.g. sifter bucket / dozer shield), the system has the ability to carry out different military engineering tasks.