General Purpose Blade
Pearson Engineering’s General Purpose Blade is a dozer blade which provides armoured vehicles with the capability to rapidly move and create obstacles and to prepare the earth for other combat operations.
The Pearson Engineering General Purpose Blade is suitable for clearing obstacles, urban roadblocks and rubble and it can also be used to move earth and fill craters.
Always designed to meet specific mission requirements and vehicle characteristics, our General Purpose Blades are compact, lightweight and strong to support mobility and to withstand the high loads generated during typical earth-moving and dozing tasks.
An extension fitted to the top of the blade prevents soil from spilling over and accumulating on the vehicle. Our General Purpose Blades have three operating positions which are controlled by hydraulic lift cylinders:
- Stowed for cross-country travel
- Deployed for earth-moving operations
- Float for ground levelling and back-blading operations
- Suitable for preparing defensive positions
- Able to fill anti-tank ditches
- Different operating positions support different tasks including ground preparation for assault bridge launches
- Lightweight yet highly robust, these blades provide powerful capability to mobility and counter-mobility tasks
- Rapidly deployable
- Battle proven with Armed Forces around the world
Contact us to find out more
A member of our team will respond as soon as possible.