Pearson Engineering’s Earth Anchor is a vehicle stabilisation and anchoring blade which can hold a vehicle static in order to provide a platform for winching operations in a wide range of ground conditions.
The Pearson Engineering Earth Anchor is a multi-functional blade fitted to the front of a vehicle. The blade’s adjustable pitch, controlled by hydraulic cylinders, allows it to be optimised as an earth anchor or as a dozer blade, dependent on operational requirements.
The blade can anchor the vehicle in a wide range of ground conditions providing a stable platform for winching tasks, such as for vehicle recovery. When configured as a dozer blade, it can be used to rapidly clear obstacles and to undertake light dozing tasks.
The Earth Anchor is lightweight and strong, designed to resist the high loads generated during typical operations. The compact system holds the centre of gravity close to the vehicle structure.
Our Earth Anchors have three operating positions which are controlled by hydraulic lift cylinders:
- Stowed for cross-country travel
- Deployed for anchoring operations
- Float for ground levelling and back-blading operations
- Combined capability - earth anchoring and dozing
- Reduced logistical burden when compared to using separate, dedicated equipment
- Lightweight yet highly robust, these earth anchor blades provide powerful capability
- Battle proven with Armed Forces around the world
Find out more about the Earth Anchor
A member of our team will respond as soon as possible.